The successor of MafiaCreator has arrived.
Create my game!

Game-owner login

Forget? Login
MafiaCreator.com

MijnMaffia.nl
MojeMafie.cz
MaMafia.fr
MeineMafia.de
MiMafia.com
MafyaKur.com
MinMaffia.se
MoyaMafia.ru
MafiaCreator.ro
MojaMafia.pl
MinMafia.no

publicizing

-The_Don-16/Nov | 22:38 

hey i have a game called mafia-crew-underworld and my name is -The_Don- and i was wondering is there any way i can publicize my game on this website [mafia-creator] because i feel that not many people can see my game and that it is not being publicized enough. i have no money to spend because i am only 13 but i am seriouse about creating mafia games. but like i said i have no money and i need to publicize my game. what can i do ????? is there a free way because know body listens to me when i send out messages and i have being kicked of many websites for doing so as well. please help

Cooper17/Nov | 11:39 

You can promote your game on Mafiacreator by using this option. Good luck! It's not easy to start a game, but keep working on it!

-The_Don-17/Nov | 22:52 

hey thanks for the help but like i said i have no money witch unfortunetly means i have no MC credits so i cant promote this way.

Chukillz18/Nov | 06:14 

TheJuggaloMafia
5 members
There are other ways of advertising besides just doing that.

First off, try using facebook. Tell all of your friends about it. Make sure to stay away from words like "r" and "u" (just saying because a lot of people use those but it sounds unprofessional) Use punctuation when you advertise. It makes a difference, trust me.

Create a twitter account. Build followers. Try not to flood your twitter with messages that repeat. Use different wording every time instead of "check out my game" all the time. One tweet an hour should be the max for twitter so that people don't think you are just spamming and such.

Make use of the popular gaming topsites that are out there. Use these for your ad clicks (if you have the option to change them)

Try using traffic exchange sites*. They are a great way to get people to actually VISIT** your site.

These are just a few of the options that you have that are 100% FREE.

*Please keep in mind that if you use Google Ads on your site, then traffic exchange sites would not be the best way to go. If you do not use Google Ads then give it a try. Some other ad sites might not allow theme either. Please be sure to read the TOS of the ad company that you choose to go with.

**Also keep in mind that it does not matter how many visitors you get, it is up to YOU to get them to sign up and keep coming back.

This is NOT easy and it is NOT fast. It takes a lot of time and determination. I wish you the best of luck.

Your Friend,
Chukillz DaKlown