The successor of MafiaCreator has arrived.
Create my game!

Game-owner login

Forget? Login
MafiaCreator.com

MijnMaffia.nl
MaMafia.fr
MojeMafie.cz
MeineMafia.de
MiMafia.com
MafyaKur.com
MinMaffia.se
MoyaMafia.ru
MafiaCreator.ro
MojaMafia.pl
MinMafia.no

How long do they take to get back to you on payment issues

Admin-Apoc11/Nov | 11:07 

Juggalo-Wars
24 members
Been waiting over 36 hours now for a reply on my payment issue forum post.

Lucily no one has been charged but a player has now w3anted to put on x2 20euros worth of credit and the sms payment thing wont send him his code to complete the payment.

I have had other sms work from players in different countries. He might be doing it wrong but I have still had no answer from any admins working for this site. . . Over 24 hours wait just for a reply is not the good, all i want to do is give the player some advice.

What if it charged him and he still didnt get his credits. .

also i posted in bug tracker weeks ago a post asking if anyone actually moderated the forums that worked for mafiacreator - still no replies from their admins.

Can someone put my mind at rest please because I have put a lot of time in getting players to play my game, spent money out of my pocket on mafiacoin ( now it's my turn to maybe make some money and I'm getting no answer. )

If anyone can help inform me what time frame this company uases to reply it would be a great help.

cyborg12/Nov | 15:19 

The-Rising
476 members
I wish I could help more, but this is what I know from personal experience:

If A user pays for credits via the in game SMS payments, and that company doesn't send him a code, then it is up to him to contact that company via their website.

I would suggest if he has not received the code then he should e-mail the company and they should address this issue for him.

As you have noted, other people on your game have successfully used this option, I would personally suggest that he contacts the company to see if they can resolve this issue.

Also be aware of people trying to get you to pay cc to them when they haven't even attempted to pay for them, I'm not saying that this is the case, but I would be wary.

If it where me, I would put it down to an error on your players behalf, and get him to try the payment again, if it turns out he has been charged twice then he should take it up with the company that processed the SMS payments for him.

Admin-Apoc13/Nov | 04:26 

Juggalo-Wars
24 members
The play has said he's tried a few times so am guessing it might be a problem with countries sms provider has others have worked.

I don't think he's lieing because he hasnt tried claiming any credits. But I have still not heard back from mafiacreator. . So if it was a player claiming credits its a hard one ( because if they did pay and not get the credits I dont think its fair to keep them waiting over 24 hours for an answer. .- but if they are lieing and I'm waiting days for a reply i would have to give them the benefit of the doubt. )

Thanks for the answer

baas214/Nov | 23:23 

Gun-2-Kill
3,914 members
Hello, I am sorry that there was no response back from us. I am the owner of this whole project and because we have so many languages I need to rely on the moderators in this situation. I will personally take care of this forum to answer and take care of all issues!

Additional message:
Please see your topic @ payment problems and my reaction.

Last changed by baas2 on 2012-11-14 11:23 PM.

Admin-Apoc16/Nov | 09:09 

Juggalo-Wars
24 members
Than you. Message me if you need any help maintaining the forums. .

Might not be able to put a lot of hours but but could check them daily and report back to you on important ones